- 48 Beds
- Attractively furnished single, ensuite
and companion rooms
- Varied menu of delicious home cooked
- Wheelchair access throughout the home
- Varied Entertainment & Activities
- Spacious grounds and pleasant location
- Close to waterfront
- Four spacious lounge areas
- Large sensory garden
Our spacious home stands
in the grounds of the original Netley Abbey against a backdrop of
ancient woodland and near to Southampton Water.
We offer high quality accommodation and care for long or short stays.
Our specially trained staff help all residents to feel secure and
comfortable so that you can look forward to the future with optimism. In
our home, you will be enabled and encouraged to retain your dignity,
independence and individuality.
Four different lounges provide the ideal setting
for you to socialise with like minded people in comfortable and informal